From my vantage point at the computer I watched a very hardworking David outside working in the rain, and decided it would be a good time to make him his favourite cookies–Oatmeal!
With my little helper and official taste tester, we got down to business.
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, raisin. Soak for 1 hour.
3. Cream together butter & both sugars.
5. Add flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, mixing well to incorporate.
6. Stir in oatmeal and nuts.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
9. Remove from oven and let sit for 1 minute before removing from sheet to cool on racks.
EAT AND ENJOY!! YUM YUM 🙂